Dear all,

     So many multiple solution cases just show the way that the world and
technology works. Killing a solution roughly brings more damage to the industry.

     Section 3.6 discusses the elements of the choice of solutions. Current
application and deployment should be considered. In China Mobile, more than
330,000 PTN box are/will based on G.8113.1.

     TDM PW gives a good example. G.8113.1 based OAM is relative simple and
mature and widely deployed and should be the standard.

Best regards,

         Han Li

--- 11年10月5日,周三, D'Alessandro Alessandro Gerardo
<alessandro.dalessan...@telecomitalia.it> 写道: