On Mar 10, 2013, at 3:04 PM, Alexa Morris <amor...@amsl.com> wrote:

> The IETF 86 agenda was loaded last week, however you do need to update the
> app in order to see the current meeting.

And you need to tell it that you are interested in the current meeting -- click
"Meetings" in the bottom right, and then make sure IETF 86 - Orlando is chosen
;-)

--
What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why
is it so dark in here?"

    -- (Terry Pratchett, Pyramids)