I used Expedia to price flights for me on March 2014:
 - Buenos Aires: $1401 (21h each way)
 - London (where the meeting actually happens): $413 (7h each way. Direct costs
a bit more)
 - Vancouver: $1217 (24 h each way????? $1288 with a more reasonable 16h)
 - Honululu: $1535 (28h each way)
 - Melbourne (to minimize the pain for Mark): $2155 (36h)
 - Minneapolis: $1020 (18h)

So Buenos Aires is not much more painful than some other destinations we've
been talking about, and I believe the same will be true for most Europeans. For
Americans, is it much more expensive than a trip to Prague?

Yoav