On 2013-08-06, at 15:54, Aaron Yi DING <aaron.d...@cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 06/08/13 18:31, Michael Richardson wrote:
>
>> And move the microphones to the people, rather than the other way around.
>
> This is indeed friendly, although standing up to walk a bit is also good, at
> least f2f participants won't sit on chairs the whole day..  adding this
> option to the existing one will be nice.

For what it's worth (not much) I would miss the line at the mic. There are
useful conversations that happen within the line that I think we would lose if
the mic followed the speaker, and I also think that pipelining the people at
the mic promotes more fluid conversation. But these are minor points, and I'm
mainly just waxing nostalgic.

Joe