Dear Nic,

this sounds like your fit is shifted to the experimental chi(k) by half an oscillation period. Typically, you can recognize this by looking at the enot value. So what is your enot value like? Does it help changing the enot starting value by a couple of eV? Finally, (and this is a FAQ item) could you maybe post a sample Artemis project so that we can easily see what has happened?

Regards,
Dominik