Hello,
I am a bit confused about the amplitude reduction factor (S0^2), in a sense
that whether this factor must be determined by fitting or constrained by a
reference value for a specific element. I'm dealing with a cathode composite
(for lithium-ion battery) comprised of two crystal phases. During
charge-discharge, the amplitude reduction factor changes and at a certain state
of charge (SOC) it changes a lot  such as from 0.77 to 0.67. My understanding
is that it may reflect the phase transition of the material into the amplitude
reduction factor. But, I'm not sure ... I need advice on this.
Thank you !
Kind Regards,HOON