Thanks for the response!

For clarification, I'm not really trying to re-normalize the normalized data,
which is flattened in this case. However, I'm having (terminal) difficulty
extracting the EXAFS from the normalized groups, because I can't seem to get
the program to pass a spline through it (even though the spline will pretty
much be a straight line) and gimme my EXAFS!

All caution will of course be applied in the use of said EXAFS, if I can get
that far...!

Cheers, thanks again,