സോഫ്റ്റ്‌വെയര്‍ ഫ്രീഡം പ്രാവര്‍ത്തികമാകുവാന്‍ ഇത്തരം സി.ഡികള്‍ എങ്ങിനെ
ഇന്‍സ്റ്റാള്‍ ചെയ്യാം എന്ന് വിശദീകരിക്കുന്ന ആംഗലേയ മലയാളം പോസ്റ്റുകളാവും
ഉത്തമം. അല്ലാതെ എന്നെപ്പോലുള്ളവര്‍ക്ക് സി.പി.യു സിക്സ്‌വെയറില്‍
എത്തിക്കുകയാവും നല്ലത്.

2008/12/14 Syam Krishnan <[email protected]>

>
> sree sree wrote:
> > Hello friends,
> > I got a Cd of ubuntu from install fest. I would like to remove windows
> > and use ubuntu. I'm totaly new to this subject and a common man. i,m
> > afraid of some messages in this group. If I install it can i use
> > properly with out error? I see so many error reports regarding this
> > Cd. Please give me suggetions from expert side. I am waiting for your
> > rreply. After that I have to install ubuntu and enjoy free software.
> > Thank u.
> > --
> > Sree
> Are you in thiruvananthapuram? If so, perhaps a volunteer can assist you
> in your efforts. Ubuntu boys, anyone up for the job? (Joju??)
>
>
> Syam
>
> >
>


-- 
__________________________________________
മണ്ണിരകളെ കൃഷിയിടങ്ങളില്‍ സംരക്ഷിക്കൂ പ്രകൃതിയും ആരോഗ്യവും
സംരക്ഷിക്കപ്പെടട്ടെ!
Thank you
എസ്.ചന്ദ്രശേഖരന്‍ നായര്‍,
ശ്രീരാഘവ്, പെരുകാവ്, പേയാട്-പി.ഒ,
തിരുവനന്തപുരം. 695 573
Ph. 0471 2283033
Mob. 91 9447183033 OR 91 9495983033
Blog: http://keralafarmeronline.com

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to