Hi Aneesh,
  In that case I guess we can create on long letter together. First we
will create a short official part addressed to whosoever it concerns-
it should be short and contain only requests and short description of
problems. To that, we will attach a technical part detailing whatever
we know about the problems.
  Right now, I am down with a fever and there is the impending exams.
I will prepare the first draft as soon
as I sort out these issues.

Regards,
Gokul Das