Hi all,

Keeping in view the content that has been posted to the group in the
past few days I think that there is a need for one more moderator. I
am one and i have been quiet busy and couldn't follow the threads for
the past few weeks. I know that the other moderators must also have
valid enough reasons for their inactivity. This clearly shows a need
for  one more moderator who is in trivandrum , and is currently active
in the list.

Can someone propose names based on recent activity ?


Regards,
Ashik S

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to