I think Shyam chettan and Anoop Jacob Thomas (sir!) can handle that,
don't you agree?

Regards,
Gokul Das

On Jun 26, 1:17 am, Praveen A <[email protected]> wrote:
> 2009/6/24 Visakh <[email protected]>
>
> > from the sidelines. I don't think I will enjoy the role of a dictator!
>
> As Ashik mentioned earlier, we need to moderate only spam mails. When
> a new member posts relevant mails, he should be taken out of
> medoration (assuming new members are moderated) immediately.
> --
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> <GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
> <DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
> (as seen on /.)
> Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to