I am also shocked to see the magnitude of deviation of this thread !

2009/6/21 Syam Krishnan <[email protected]>

>
> On 06/21/2009 12:35 PM, Vijay Anand TR wrote:
> > I Seriously doubt whether the moderators are *STILL ACTIVE* on this
> > group. Days back I posted that Google is better than BING amd few
> > people opposed it as out of the topic post..nothing happend..Then came
> > another topic " *desprate and sick microsoft*" where everyone
> > participated and few opposed....and finally here comes *BIBLE VERSES*,
> > YET TO COME IS RAMAYANA, QURAN and so on...GUYZ , can you all wake up
> > the group moderators and the owner to look this issues and form a good
> > policy for posting their views so that everyone can participate and
> > exchange knowledge instead of other promotion activities. Thank you.
>
> I agree.. Quran is already here..
> I expect to see mails about new ways to enlarge organs too in the near
> future! That'd make the transition complete!
>
> regs,
>
> Syam
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to