Oh Boy! Here we go again! I think I need a few more disclaimers to set the situation straight!
Disclaimer 1: I don't talk about things I don't understand well. Though the site in question is seemingly unethical, I don't know about its legality. So I have no opinion about it. I also had no opinion about whether to continue with the thread or not. I just wanted to point out that the topic ought to be marked OT and that we should avoid reposting the link again and again. Disclaimer 2: The last post of mine is in no way related to M$ or any of their product. I was merely replying to Anoop. I was just pointing out that Firefox is not as secure as we think it is. And also how a normal user's choice (of s/w, security etc) is not based on any logic or reason. Disclaimer 3: @Aneesh: What I meant was that I consider an FSUG member to be far more rational than a normal user. Don't expect normal users to choose their s/w logically like you do. Regards, Gokul Das PS: I genuinely hope that this doesn't lead to another battle of ideologies! --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ "Freedom is the only law". "Freedom Unplugged" http://www.ilug-tvm.org You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ilug-tvm" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
