I got the earlier code to work in Turbo c++, I know how to compile in gcc, but I don't know how to execute it. How???????
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 9:49 PM, stranger in black..... <[email protected]>wrote: > i just copied it from terminal......... > > On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 9:47 PM, Anoop Jacob Thomas <[email protected]>wrote: > >> Yeah it is missing few spaces. >> >> -- >> Anoop Jacob Thomas >> SCT College of Engineering, >> Trivandrum >> >> http://anoop.caremedia.org >> >> >> >> > > > -- > Junise Safvan > [email protected] > www.gnuise.co.cc > www.fsugcalicut.org > > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ "Freedom is the only law". "Freedom Unplugged" http://www.ilug-tvm.org You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ilug-tvm" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
