*"I would like to take the challenge if it was not a time bound project. I
dont have enough exposure in load balancing. Any one here with expertise in
this particular domain?"


*I am also agrees with the above point.  I can do mysql-php projects and
well understanding of linux environment.  I had done many projects in mysql
php.  But I dont have practical experience in load balance.  But according
to my knowledge, it is not a rocket technology.

And what is the time limit?

It is a fact that experts in load balancing would not be available for such
projects


On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Srijith V <[email protected]> wrote:

> I would like to take the challenge if it was not a time bound project. I
> dont have enough exposure in load balancing. Any one here with expertise in
> this particular domain?
>
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 6:26 PM, Anoop Jacob Thomas <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Challenge is okay, but playing with critical data can be harmful for the
>> client. We can't experiment on things which are critical.
>> Experts are born through real hard work and continued learning. So the
>> project above is to apply the expertise and not the one to experiment with.
>>
>> --
>> Anoop Jacob Thomas
>> Trivandrum
>>
>> http://anoop.caremedia.org
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Regards,
> Srijith
> www.Srijithv.com
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to