Hey I was just kidding! I installed 'Codeblocks' according to your post and
was just blown away by the sheer beauty of it and realized my ignorance.[?]

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Visakh <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
>
> On Jun 28, 10:10 am, BINNY THOMAS <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Ok Ok. Please forgive my Ignorance.I realise that I have got a lot more
> to
> > learn.
> > Thanks.
>
> Forgiven! LOL! I wasn't making a personal comment on you- I was just
> answering your question. It is a natural question from people taking a
> transition from windoz programming to Unix programming. I ask the same
> question very often even now.
>
> But I can guarantee you one thing. Life of a Gnu/Linux programmer is
> far more easier than a windoz programmer. All Gnu/Linux programming
> tools reflect that quality.
>
> Regards,
> Gokul Das
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<inline: 360.gif>>

Reply via email to