On Feb 16, 4:03 pm, Manoj K <manojknai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>           I am facing a issue with Reliance data card. While connecting USB
> modem, me not getting only 256 kbps speed instead of  3.1 mbps. For
> connecting the same me using default soft in ubuntu package. Kindly help me
> to get speed of 3.1 mbps.

> *Thanks&Regards*
> *Manoj k

Hi,
  Sorry for answering so late. Is the problem solved?

  If not, please post the device information of the data card. If
unsure how to, connect the card to your system and run 'lsusb' command
from the terminal. Then post the results (relevant part is enough).
Further info can be obtained with that.

Regards,
Gokul Das