On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 9:32 AM, Saravanan S <dearsarava...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess, having a look at the previous reply will take less time than
> pointing out the mistake OFTEN.
> Sometimes the content matters than the format, No one does this
> deliberately. Please try to understand.
> Even still if you cant stop. Please send a similar mail as a weekly digest
> ;)

You never respect people who correct others ? No one is paying him to
take pains in correcting people and getting them become a better
communicator. Format *does* matter (How often have your teachers at
school/university told you to present properly, corrected you? You
mock at them for not ignoring your contents?)

Regards,
Aanjhan