There is a command in linux ..... I don't remember now. Pl. help me what is it.
Whenever we type a word after this command the whole screen will be cleared and then
the word will be printed on the whole screen containing ' * ' or ' # ' signs. eg. let
us assume :

banner malkiat

Now on the whole screen malkiat will be printed with ' * ' or ' # '. This command is
useful while logging as your user thus reminding you of your login user and can be
used in your .bashrc file of your user account.

thanks in advance,

MALKIAT