--- linuxlingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
> let's start this race.
> 1) which ilug is the first to make the flash mob
> supercomputer
> 2) who builds the fastest
> 3) who has the largest number of nodes.
> 4) how would these compare to india's fastest
> supercomputers?
>
> this will be so cool! we'll have supercomputers
> being built on weekends
> across india.

 Guruji, please keeep a low profile untill we do the
project. It is not a easy thing to do unlike linux
installation (probability of us failing is very high).
 To be true we have to do lot of work before we can
have a true flash mob computing.

 Once we have done this we can share our experience
with the other groups and help them make clusters
better than ours.

Regards
VK

=====
Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...