Manpreet Singh Nehra wrote:

> Well then let them do it get your account elsewhere, I stopped using
> there icicibank.com after I figured the site was not totally FLOSS
> compatible and would generate random errors. This is an era of
> consumers, if they think they are gonna get away with this well let them
> do so you can pick one of the hundreds of other options available. Its
> thre loss and not yours.
I guess thats the idea behind all this ranting. If one has to be a minority
be a vocal and influential minority.
Shout to the press that ICICI's infotech arm did a lousy job.
ICICI is a lousy bank. Post it to the blogosphere if you can't get
traditional media ( creeps!! most of the traditional media sites in India
seem to be having similar crappy setups). Spread the word around.
-Tarun
--
http://www.tarundua.net
Nothing you ever wanted to find about Tarun Dua