Subject: Wanted web-developer (LAMP / ASP-SQL Server)
Date: Apr 01, 2005
Calcutta based software development firm invites resume for web-developers in
LAMP & ASP-SQL Server. Contact immediately....

2. Category: Linux Everywhere   Author: RamNiwas Sangwan
Subject: Is SuSE Linux Here To Stay???
Date: Apr 01, 2005
I have just finished a Training on SuSE Linux. I am Already and System
Administrator in Linux. I have Been Working on linux sinc...

3. Category: Linux Everywhere   Author: Jhinuk Chowdhury
Subject: ILUG's Contribution to FLOSS movement
Date: Apr 01, 2005
Dear ILUG-Delhi Members,

This is Jhinuk Chowdhury from Linux For You. Joined you guys yesterday :) My
posting is about a stor...

4. Category: Linux Everywhere   Author: Shailesh kumar
Subject: RE:embedded systems
Date: Apr 02, 2005
Hi Nitin,

Sorry for the late reply. There is not much requirements.
One should have a basic computer knowledge. It is inclu...

5. Category: Programming   Author: Suresh hbabu
Subject: how to implement cvs in PHP
Date: Apr 02, 2005
Dear members, I am new to delhi lug.  this is my first post.

I am a php developer and had installed cvs rpm in rhl9. then i c...

6. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Kamal Dave
Subject: Cyber Laws & its relevance in the current scenerio
Date: Apr 02, 2005
Dear Members,

Are we capable of preserving/protecting our interest properly with current
state of cyber laws i.e. do we have...

7. Category: Linux Everywhere   Author: Jhinuk Chowdhury
Subject: RE:Gzlug LUG of ghaziabad
Date: Apr 04, 2005
Hi! Gaurav,

Jhinuk this sde. Read ur postings. Why don't you participate in my ILUG and
FLOSS movement story, am doing for Li...

8. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Ankush Mehta