Subject: Is Newhorizons Janak puri ( near distt. center) is good for RHCE
prepration
Date: May 06, 2005
Dear all,

Is there any one who can help me out to know wether the NewHorizons center in
Janakpuri is good for RHCE. Is there...

2. Category: Networking   Author: Sunando
Subject: bsnl broadband dataone - mystery unexplored
Date: May 07, 2005
Hi computer gurus, geeks, nerds, technocarts,

Well finally i have decided to go for bsnl dataone broadband:

But as alway...

3. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Ravinder dobriyal
Subject: how do i install ie in linux fedora core 1
Date: May 07, 2005
hi! this is ravinder

can any body know how to install internet explorer in linux fedora core1. I
have latest version of WINE...

4. Category: Distributions   Author: Jay kumar
Subject: RE:Linux distribution on cd
Date: May 08, 2005
Updated list of Linux Distros Available with me. Contact me at [EMAIL
PROTECTED]   Cost of the same is Rs 50 per CD. I hav...

5. Category: Distributions   Author: Jay kumar
Subject: RE:knoppix cd
Date: May 08, 2005
Fedora core 3 (4 CD + 1 Rescue CD)
Knoppix 3.6 (Live Linux 1 CD)
Mandrake 10.1 Community Edition (3 CD)
Free BSD 3.2 (2 CD...

6. Category: Distributions   Author: Jay kumar
Subject: LINUX DISTRIBUTIONS AVAILABLE
Date: May 08, 2005
Fedora core 3 (4 CD + 1 Rescue CD)
Knoppix 3.6 (Live Linux 1 CD)
Mandrake 10.1 Community Edition (3 CD)
Free BSD 3.2 (2 CD...

7. Category: Distributions   Author: Jay kumar
Subject: LINUX DISTROS AVAILABLE
Date: May 08, 2005
Updated list of Linux Distros Available with me. Contact me at [EMAIL
PROTECTED]   Cost of the same is Rs 50 per CD. I hav...

8. Category: Distributions   Author: Jay kumar
Subject: LINUX DISTRIBUTION AVAILABLE
Date: May 08, 2005
Updated list of Linux Distros Available with me. Contact me at [EMAIL
PROTECTED]   Cost of the same is Rs 50 per CD. I hav...

9. Category: Networking   Author: Sunando
Subject: RE:bsnl broadband dataone - mystery unexplored
Date: May 08, 2005
hey guys plz dont disappoint atleast someone reply...

sunandoghosh (at) rediffmail (dot) com...

10. Category: Distributions   Author: Amit Saxena
Date: May 09, 2005
Please post the costs of the respective CDs.

Thanks....

11. Category: Distributions   Author: Jay kumar
Date: May 09, 2005
cost of RS 50 per CD
Shipping EXTRA...

12. Category: Programming   Author: Anurag Verma
Subject: Know kernel memory space limit
Date: May 12, 2005
I want to know how kernel knows that which address space belongs to user mode
and which belongs to kernel mode....

13. Category: Programming   Author: Sanjay Srivastava
Subject: Script needed to fetch msn and aol address book
Date: May 12, 2005
Hi,

I need a php script to fetch address book of outlook express and msn outlook,
if anyone can help then mail me immidiately...

New News items: 3   Total items:165
1. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Shilpa Kumar
Subject: Free Course on LDAP and Linux Admin
Date: May 12, 2005
We are running a free course for Linux - LDAP. From May 16 to May 21 in Delhi.
Interested candidates plz contact 9818054672 for ...

2. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Rohit Malhotra
Subject: Daffodil Replicator v1.8 released with Scheduling, Debugging and
Replication Process Monitoring
Date: May 07, 2005
Daffodil Software, a Java database and replication technology company, today
announced the beta release of Daffodil Replicator v...

3. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Niraj Sahay
Subject: LINUX For You [Commercial]
Date: May 07, 2005
Dear Linux enthusiasts,

LINUX For You's May issue is now on stands, it has a lot of content which the
community would like to...

New comments:3    Total comments:113
1. Module: Events   Author: Atul jha
Date: May 10, 2005
wow
finally PYTHON language will hav it`z role here...

2. Module: News   Author: Arabinda Patra
Date: May 06, 2005
Hi,
congrats to you.
I also wants to persue the same could you please tell all of us about the
traing institute, and how you manage all that. Means your success story..

That will be a great help for all those who are going for RHCE....

3. Module: News   Author: Arabinda Patra
Date: May 06, 2005
Hi,
congrats to you.
I also wants to persue the same could you please tell all of us about the
traing institute, and how you manage all that. Means your success story..

That will be a great help for all those who are going for RHCE....

New downloads:0   Total downloads:70
New members:27   Total members:4082
1. Abhishek Singla, Novice, Haryana, India
2. Aditya Singh, User, India
3. Alam sayed, Novice, maharashtra, India
4. Amareesh Kalra, User, India
5. Anurag Verma, Novice, India
6. Ashok sharma, Power User, India
7. Ashutosh , Novice, India
8. Ashutosh singh, Novice, delhi, India
9. Brijesh KUMAR, User, Haryana, India
10. Gudupudi Chakravarthy, Novice, delhi, India
11. Manish Arora, Novice, rajasthan, India
12. Pala bose, Novice, new delhi, India
13. Pankaj verma, Novice, India
14. Praveen kumar, Novice, India
15. Puru Govind, Novice, India
16. Rahul jain, Novice, India
17. Rajarshi Dey, Novice, Delhi, India
18. Rakesh hazra, Power User, west bengal, India
19. Sajid raz, User, DELHI, India
20. Sanjay Srivastava, Novice, Delhi, India
21. Saumya Mehra, Novice, India
22. Shivram mukherjee, Novice, west bengal, India
23. Sunando , Novice, India
24. Tom Cooper, Power User, Eastern Cape, South Africa
25. Vinayaka bagalkoti, User, New Delhi, India
26. Webby , Novice, India
27. Yuyutsu , Novice, India
Send your suggestions, comments or feedback to admin_at_linux-delhi_dot_org