Fri 24-Jun-2005
ILUG-D activity in last 7 days:
New/recent events: 1   Total events:46
1. ILUGD Monthly Meet
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When: Sun, Jun 26, 2005 - 02:00PM
Where: Indian Statistical Institute
Contact: Raju Mathur
Category: -News/Announcements
*** Location:
Indian Statistical Institute
Qutab Institutional Area
Opposite Katwaria Sarai

*** Talks:
Using Bazaar, the Distributed Source Code Management System
      -- Sandip Bhattacharya

Setting Up a Home WiFI LAN
      -- Kishore Bhargava

Linux Localisation for Dummies (with Perl examples)
      -- Raj Mathur

*** Participation:
Anyone can participate.  Entrance is free, a Rs. 50 voluntary donation is
solicited....

New Discussion forum postings: 17   Total postings: 654
1. Category: Desktop Linux   Author: Yudhveer singh
Subject: Running xine Video Player
Date: Jun 16, 2005
Hello all,

 I have a liitle query, sort this out...

          i have download xie-lib-rc3a.tar.gz and installed it and...

2. Category: Linux Servers   Author: Rantu saikia
Subject: configuring mono on apache with modmono
Date: Jun 16, 2005
Hi guys, im trying to compile apache with modmono, but still searching for
success. The error says that i need to have the lates...

3. Category: Job Openings   Author: Rahul kumar
Subject: RE:Linux Trainees Required
Date: Jun 16, 2005
"Respected  Sir"
                 My name is Rahul Kumar.I want to join this traning.I am
already Msc. in Info. Science,MCP,MCS...

4. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Chandra Sekar
Subject: RE:RHCE Certified on 31st May 2005
Date: Jun 17, 2005
kindly contact me on this no ... we can work together

chandra sekar
9868923753...

5. Category: Distributions   Author: Jay kumar
Subject: RE:Linux distribution on cd
Date: Jun 18, 2005
Updated list of Linux Distros Available with me. Contact me at [EMAIL
PROTECTED] Cost of the same is Rs 50 per CD. I have...

6. Category: Linux Servers   Author: Neo Cramer