Subject: RE:Part Time Linux System Admin Needed
Date: Oct 01, 2005
Respected Sir,

I am Vivek Agrawal. Right now I am pursuing B.Tech (Computer Science
Engineering) 3rd year. I have done a course in RHCE and will be sitting for its
performance based exam within 2 months.

I saw your contact on ilugd site. i am a memb...

2. Category: Job Openings   Author: Vivek Agrawal
Subject: RE:Opening: Linux System Administrator in Chandigarh (pkl)
Date: Oct 01, 2005
respected sir,
   I have just completed my RHCE cource. Right now I am preparing for the exam
.I am pursuing B.Tech ( Computer Science and Engineering) 3rd. I would be able
to do only part time job that also in Delhi.
   If u feel that I am of any use...

3. Category: Job Openings   Author: Vivek Agrawal
Subject: required training or part time job.....
Date: Oct 01, 2005
hello everybody..
    Myself Vivek Agrawal with my colleague Narender Garg have     completed
RHCE course from New Horizons Delhi. just waiting to appear for the performance
based exam. we would like to go for some training in a environment which
involve...

4. Category: Hardware Support   Author: Lalit Gandhi
Subject: Intel Lan card not working
Date: Oct 06, 2005
I am using add on Intel(R) PRO/100+ PCI Adapter its working perfectly in
windows but in Redhat9 and Knoppix and Fedora. Linux OS is not detecting the
LAN card.

What could be the possible solution for the problem.
Plz help!!!...

New News items: 1   Total items:189
1. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Niraj Sahay
Subject: LINUX For You [Commercial]
Date: Oct 06, 2005
Dear Linux enthusiasts,

The October issue of LINUX For You, Asia's only magazine on Linux and Open
Source, is out in a completely new layout. LINUX For You is now a single
magazine--LFY and LFY Pro have been merged into one. There are a lot of subtle
i...

New comments:1    Total comments:173
1. Module: News   Author: Vivek
Date: Sep 30, 2005
Hi Abhishek,

I am already working on the same. I have been working on a localized newbie
one.

Maybe we should compare notes, and ensure we both don't re-invent the wheels,
and waste any efforts.

Cheers,
Vivek...

New downloads:0   Total downloads:82
New members:23   Total members:4528
1. Arun Ragini, Novice, India
2. Ashutosh , Novice, India
3. Chandan Prasad, Power User, Delhi, India
4. Chembu mohan, Power User, New Delhi, India
5. Deepak Verma, Novice, India
6. Hassan Saberedowo, Novice, India
7. Jim jones, Novice, India
8. Jugeshwar mahto, User, India
9. Manish Kumar, Power User, delhi, India
10. Manoj Pandey, User, New Delhi, India
11. Manoranjan Nayak, Guru, DELHI, India
12. Naren jadav, Novice, India
13. Neelambera , Novice, India
14. Neeraj Kushwaha, Novice, India
15. Omveer Singh, Novice, India
16. Pankaj Munjal, Novice, Haryana, India
17. Prashant Singh, Novice, India
18. RAJESH MOHAN R, Other, KARNATAKA, India
19. Sachin malik, Novice, Delhi, India
20. Samartha Vashishtha, Novice, India
21. Satish kumar, Power User, Haryana, India
22. Siddharth Sharma, Novice, UP, India
23. Vikas kaushik, Novice, haryana, India
Send your suggestions, comments or feedback to admin_at_linux-delhi_dot_org