> wasnt aware of this - I asked Raj Mathur where the
> delhi wiki was and
> he said that the wasnt a wiki

Actually, lap.linux-delhi.org used to run twiki. I
don't know what happened to it, but anyway.

> looks like no one
> is interested in the e-zine idea anyway

Firstly, how do you jump to this conclusion? Has the
wiki been setup and failed? Have people not come
forward to put up information yet? Have there been
calls for articles for the e-zine on the list, which
have not been responded to?

Does Atul or whoever wanted to set up the zine gone
and put up a page which says "Linux-Delhi.org E-Zine"?
As far as I'm concerned, things haven't even _started_
yet, let alone being branded a failure.

Secondly, there is a dire need to stop thinking
provincially. So the e-zine idea falls through. Pity.
But atleast people are now aware of a resource which
wasn't as known before, and might put it to good use
the next time something like this comes up.

--Viksit

--
Viksit Gaur

viksit at aya dot yale dot edu
http://viksit.com

Just because you have a mind like a hammer doesn't mean you should treat
everyone else like a nail - Terry Pratchett