--- Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> do you realise who you are talking to?

No. And frankly, I couldn't be bothered to google
everyone I exchange emails with on the off chance that
they're not gassing. You have someone who's done tons
for a particular cause - but at the time of speaking,
hadn't done anything for the ILUG-D effort.

But lets get this argument go, shall we Mr. G?

<Shakthi Wrote>

>Hence, I initiated the
>"Area 44" idea to distribute pamphlets in
metropolitan >cities (where
>commuting is a problem):
>
>http://chennailug.org/wiki/?title=Area_44
>
>We'll start one for Delhi, "Area 11" ?

Yes, that does sound like a good idea. I'm not quite
sure what the BOM idea was, but perhaps you can layout
some sort of an action plan and spew forth ideas on
things like -

- What will the pamphlets cover - general wiki use?
OSS/Linux in general?
- Where are these distributed?
- Who distributes them?
- Whats the target audience?
- Costs involved in printing them?
- Possibly people in Delhi who will act as volunteers?

And finally, the big question - where is all this
going? Educating the masses? Getting people knowledge
about a particular resource? Spreading word about
OSS/Linux?

Cheers
Viksit

--
Viksit Gaur

viksit at aya dot yale dot edu
http://viksit.com

Just because you have a mind like a hammer doesn't mean you should treat
everyone else like a nail - Terry Pratchett