On Thursday 26 April 2007 08:47, Parveen Verma wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   I have never attended any meetings held by this group but this
> time thinking to attend one. I want to know to attend this should I
> need to do something or it is a simply walk in and get a chair for
> you to participate/listen

It's walk in, and open to anyone.  Please come yourself, and bring any
of your friends who may be interested.

We solicit a voluntary contribution from our salaried audience of Rs
50-100 for enhancing the ILUGD kitty, but as the description says,
it's not mandatory to pay.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur           [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://kandalaya.org/
       GPG: 78D4 FC67 367F 40E2 0DD5  0FEF C968 D0EF CC68 D17F