Hi,
I've got a s60 based phone, nokia 3230 with vodafone india connection.
The problem is that i am not able to use java based application, like
gmail using this connection.
Vodafone in. has got a proxy server for all wap as well as http
requests at 10.10.1.100:9401 at apn "portalnmms" . However the native
symbian applications like opera connects using this apn, but the kvm
bypasses this proxy server.
Initially i had an idea in. connection which doesn't have a proxy
server, and through this all java based applications runs fine.

Please guide me in this way so as to configure midlets to go through
the proxy server...

--
Shamail Tayyab
shamail [at] inbox.com