On 10/26/07, Sanjay Dutt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Gaurav Mishra wrote:
>
> I do not understand why this has suddenly become 'personal'. This is
> precisely what Kenneth has said in his post, maybe he has been
> 'politically incorrect' in mentioning Kishore, but personally I see no
> cause for anybody other than the person named to rebut any accusations.
> Also I feel that this business of 'political correctness' is probably
> being carried to the extreme and members of the mailing list are being
> rebuffed by the responses they receive to their queries... Maybe we all
> need to introspect on this issue. Please also keep in mind that
> factually the participation here has gone down as is evident by the
> figures given by Akshay Lamba.

I agree i was very harsh and rough in my words, But this is probably
the first time in my last 3 years since i joined ILUGD mailing list i
used harsh words.

the only reason is to make anyone think again before putting any false
claims, False claims are as bad as Poison, my response was due to a
lot of collective factors from past many months, Which is in no point
to discuss here.

I am off from this thread , I am still 22 and it`s hard to keep my cool.

Cheers.....

--
Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra

Linux User #348873
http://gauravmishra.info/blog
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"