fromMehul Ved <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>reply-toThe Linux-Delhi mailing list <
ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org>,
dateMon, Mar 31, 2008 at 10:21 AMsubjectRe: [ilugd] wifimailing list
ilugd.lists.linux-delhi.org Filter messages from this mailing list
hide details 10:21 AM (26 minutes ago)

>On 3/31/08, nikhil gurg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

. hello every one i m new to linux and have installed fedora 4 in my system
Why Fedora 4 now? We already have Fedora 8 and Fedora 9 is on the
verge of releasing.

>  can any one provide me step by step method to install wifi network in
>  fedora.....

We will need more information, about the wireless card and if you're
using WEP or WPA encryption.
Output of
lspci
from the terminal will be useful in determining the wireless chipset.

nikhil
".....ill install fedora 8 or 9 whichever ill be get and then contact u as
soon as possible....."