Hi Niyam,

--- Linux Lingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> pvrcinemas' site sucks,
> never works under gnu/linux.
> i've been regularly checking since circa 2001-end or
> so.

Well, it works only when you change browser
identification to MSIE. I tried that on Konqueror, but
that is not a solution that we seek.

> there's always one shoddy problem after the other.
> i've also sent them feedback once or twice.

Did you receive any response from their side?

> besides, they'll still get to earn their money from
> ticket sales
> so they don't lose anything.

I fear the same. They are going to go housefulls (as
long as {b,h,t,k}ollywood keeps churning out movies),
even if they miss a handful of Linux users.

Would it mount more pressure on them if people from
other regions of the country send mails to them
mentioning different LUGs and pointing them to
ILUG-D's Hall of Shame page? PVR has its presence in
following states/regions/cities:

  Bengalooru
  Gujarat
  Hyderabad
  Maharashtra
  MP
  NCR
  Punjab
  UP

Even when they don't have enough motivation to invest
in re-designing their website, we ought to bug them -
"karmanye vaadhikaaraste maa phaleshu kadaachan" :-)

regards,
Nishant

--
Peace, Love and Compile the kernel.
http://www.nishants.net

      Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/bestofyahoo/