> tata indicom supports linux,jus editing d wvdialconf would do d
> trick,but tata indicom is noway close to broadband...It can jus open
> webpages..

Isn't it possible to connect two USB modems and aggregate their bandwidths.
Considering a single CDMA modem can provide speeds of upto 144kbps,
theoretically aggregate bandwidth should peak at 288 kbps?

And if both modems are from same service provider, their next hop / gateway
should be the same, which I think is a pre-requisite for bandwidth aggregation.

My two bits.

regards,
Nishant

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.
Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/