>> Its still giving the same message. No problems with fstab. Dont know how
>> change from sda6??

>The resume partition can be specified by either appending
>'resume=/dev/swap_device' to kernel command line

>OR

>probably via some hack in initrd (not sure though). So, if you're
>using an initrd based system and want to go through , I recommend
>reinstalling the current kernel, which will probably rebuild the
>initrd image. I'm not sure, if this is the recommended way to rebuild
>initrd image on SuSE boxen.

> Anyone knows where to edit it's configuration files??

> Thanks

> --
> anything weird is worth a try...

>So I hope you'll try this weird suggestion ;)

lol..sure..i'm thinking of making my ramdisk again (after tweaking
something)..that might help. But compiling the kernel  will take a
loooooooooong time on my AMD 3000+, so i'll stick to the ram disk for now.

But i think that resume thing in kernel command line should work because i
think i've put a wrong command there...as my boot loader was also fuked the
same day.. :D. So i added that line myself...lemme check and i'll tell ya..

>Subject: [ilugd] Happy Birthday to GNU!!

>Please go through the link below :

>http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/happy-birthday-to-gnu.html

Great  video man..very inspiring also. Thanks for the link. ;)

Regards
--
anything weird is worth a try...

Chirag Anand
4th Year, B.Tech
Computer Science Department
Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan
India
Blog :http://techfreaks4u.com/blog