Dear Nalin Savara,
Please note that we can discuss on the subject.Personal attacks don't solve the
the debate.Please note that Linux users are already  discussing the issues.If
you are not interested don't participate in the discussion. Linux For You
India  has already published an article Is
it illegal to redistribute RHEL?.

And as the community is
openly discussing Is
it illegal to redistribute RHEL? .That’s
a question that’s often asked by many, but generally fails to
receive a confident reply and Linux community is much confused on
this issue . It was reportedly  popped up during a discussion at the
Delhi-LUG too. What followed were very interesting opinions from
active members of the group. As you might have read through, the
article published in Linux For You  September issue 2008 entitled Is
it illegal to redistribute RHEL?
 you will become aware of various issues and doubts around this
question. Unfortunately, the discussion did not end with a conclusive
reply from  Redhat .LFY daringly   questioned  redhat  India spoke
person and its  replies left the open community without the correct
answer .Linux for you need to conduct further debate and  let the
open community  debate this issue openly  and find a open solution in
open manner
M.S.Yatnatti

KPN UNLIMITED Corporate Office:No.18/6, Executive chambers, Cunningham Road,
Bangalore – 560052. WEBSITE WWW.KPNUNLIMITED.ORG