On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 3:08 AM, Linux Lingam <linuxlin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear all,
>
> some rogue software crashed my Nokia E61i, and deleted 779 contacts
> and all calendar entries.
> don't ask.[snip]
>
> fortunately, the only backup i have is a single vCard file, and the
> calendar entries in another archive.
>[snip]

forgot to mention, just mucked around with wammu as well.
but to get it to work, i need gnapplet on the mobile.
which is a S60 version 3, on which gnapplet does not work.

a regular bluetooth connection within wammu also failed,
though the mobile connects easily with my computer over bluetooth for
drag-and-drop.

am more interested in an evolution-driven sync-based solution with pretty GUIs.

regards
niyam