(Trimming the jiitlug Google group, as I am not subscribed to it. Please do feel
  free to forward this message there.

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 12:45 AM, Vaidik Kapoor <kapoor.vai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So we have to meetup to kick start Freed.in 2011/12 planning, team formation
> and work/work allocation.
>
> *Tentative details*:
> Venue: JNU, New Delhi
> Date: 10th July, 2011
> Time: 5-7 PM

I will be there.

> *Agenda* has been added on the wiki page at
> http://www.lug-iitd.org/Freed.in_2011/2012. Please modify the page as you
> please.
[...]

Thank you for doing this, and unfortunately I missed the last meeting where
this was discussed. While it would be great to have people interested in
reviving Freed.in, from what I can see this Wiki entry has been barely changed
from the original which was on the basis of a discussion from a few months
ago.

So, what does that mean? Are people signing on to this event plan as it
stands, or will a new event plan be made?

Regards,
Gora