On Dec 12, 2011 12:43 AM, "TANUJ" <free2talk....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys
>
> It's been a while since I am using linux now. I wish to start developing
> kernel modules. Could you please suggest some good resources for it?
> I have the knowledge of architecture of operating systems, it's just I
want
> to explore the kernel further.

Similar question from me too. Somebody suggested me kernel hacker Robert
Love's book Linux Kernel Development to start with, I have ordered it after
verifying that it presents the concepts in a comprehensible manner with
such a new version of the kernel.

Any other helpful resources suggested by community members will be a great
help.

Thanks in advance