(Cutting out everything - I am replying to all the replies here).

This list sux. Sorry to tell you guys this in your face; but let us
call a spade a spade.

Here is one guy who wants to get some reading material on how to learn
swi^W^W^W linux in 2 days.

None of us (please note the inclusive) told him to spend 20 minutes
in-a-poo^W^W^W installing a free OS somewhere. He would have covered
a quarter of the learning curve.

At least, he came to the right place, no??

<g.d.r>

PS:- Three years and they gave no exposure to the best OS in the
     world?? I am happy I do not own Wipro shares.  :-D

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||
It's not the software that's free; it's you.