From: Gaurang Agrawal <m...@gaurang.me>
Sender: ilugd-bounces+sanjaygupta.amritsar=gmail....@lists.linux-delhi.org
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 23:15:30
To: <ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org>
Subject: Re: [ilugd] Please post this !

Mahesh ,

Maybe you are one of those noobs who didn't even try to read the rules
of list * which includes , usage of no mobile slangs * .
If you have some problem with the list , there is an option to
unsubscribe , do that .
Your rants will not work here .

There is no way you can learn linux in 2 days , if someone wants to
master it , then you have to be consistent .