> Do we /need/ a moderator in the first place?
>
> `ppl' who `r' so vocal about following list guidelines also stop
> posting in some dialect of swahili so us poor English-only readers can
> make some sense out of their posts?  It's nice `2' `b' `l33t' but no
> `pt' if `no1' can `rd' `yr' `ritings', `rite'?

>     Nishikant> [1 <text/plain; iso-8859-1 (quoted-printable)>] No
>     Nishikant> one. Any volunteers ?
>
>     Nishikant> -----Original Message----- From: amit soni
>     Nishikant> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
>     Nishikant> Who is the moderator of this list!!!

For the moderator, I for one have not seen a 'real' need so far except for this Muskan
episode !

And if the use of swahili dialect is referring to the text in the above posting, I am
equally interested to know how it would have happened because the text I posted looked
all clean. Anyway, will look into it.

Regards,
Nishi