Hi,

We faced a similar problem, though we had also checked the MD5 Sum. We found
the problem was in the CD drive. Anyway, if you have the ISOs, check the MD5
Sum.

a91011f1c6b5f331d120d33ee5898d95  valhalla-i386-disc1.iso
422948492b984060b21923d11febb422  valhalla-i386-disc2.iso
505a73bac591882c14c80bfe452cd757  valhalla-i386-disc3.iso

I think these are the MD5 Sums.

I could mail you an MD5 Sum generation Utility if required.

Regards,

Venky

Systems Software Group,
Netcentric Division,