On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Edwin wrote:

> I would like to know your experiences with GPG. I have been trying PGP on windows. I
> downloaded GPG which I think is a command line version, but cannot figure it out. I
> think the only documentation I found is very poor.

Well, i've had a *very* good experience so far. Much better than PGP for
windows. When i tried it in windows, i somehow could not figure out how to
make the keys, and how to add new keys to the keyring.
In gpg, it was really simple, and the man page contains almost all the
things u can think of doing with gpg. Its damn nice. And then pine
automatically asks me before sending off my mails whether i wish to
sign/encrypt the mail :)

Its possible that i couldn't figure out the windows version because i
wasn't aware of what all the things meant at the time. So i wouldn't say
that windows version was bad. But i will definitely say that  linux
version is really nice and you should give it a try.

> Where are you in Delhi ? I am near Saket.

We can discuss this off the list.

regards,
Gami