--- In [email protected], Indraneel Majumdar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 04:33:23PM -0000, durgaprasad_guda wrote:
> > After being with Python for more than an year, I tried Ruby language
> > and never went back to Python.
> > 
> > Ruby has all the benefits that come with Python . It is much more 
> > beautiful , fully object oriented , and increases your productivity
> > even more.
> > Ofcourse all do not agree .
> > There are lots of mails Ruby vs. Python on the mailing list
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Now, that's just the type of inspiration I've been waiting for!
> 
> But do I also have to learn Japanese to use it, or that's taken care of?
> 

No need to learn Japanese at all, I don't know it either.
Go to ruby-lang.org, download ruby-1.8.4.tar.gz 
then tar xvzf ruby-1.8.4.tar.gz
     cd ruby-1.8.4
     ./configure , make, make-install
      if i remember right make-install-doc creates documentation .
A lot more if you go through patiently through the site.

Prasad

> -Indraneel
>







-----------------------------------------------
Next Meeting as on our Website: http://ilughyd.org.in
----------------------------------------------- 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ilughyd/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to