Hi,
  
  Desperately need help from Apache experts out there...
  
  I am running two applications on my server with IP ex : 10.3.1.33. So  they 
are accessible by http://10.3.1.33/firstapp and  http://10.3.1.33/secondapp.
  
  Now, I need to configure them to run on different ports so that  
http://10.3.1.33/ can be used to access the first application and  
http://10.3.1.33:8888/ could be used to get to the second application.
  
  I've tried all the configurations I know to set up virtual hosts but still I 
am stuck. Would appreciate any help in this regard.
  
  P.S : I am running Ubuntu Linux and XAMPP from apachefriends.org.
  
  Thanks,
  Gerard
  
                        
---------------------------------
 Yahoo! Mail
 Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.
                
---------------------------------
 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new 
and used cars.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



-----------------------------------------------
Next Meeting as on our Website: http://ilughyd.org.in
----------------------------------------------- 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ilughyd/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to