On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 3:35 PM, thejaswi_p_23 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>
>
> I would be in city for both the weekends (ie this one and the
> next)...so do we conduct a meet during this weekend or the next (on
> the sunday during Mukt)?
>








I would like a meet to happen this weekend where cheedu can talk . It would
also be a great place to discuss about mukt.in . I recieved a mail from
karunakar (indlinux)  to discuss about "using FUEL in telugu localisation"
at Mukt.in   .
More details about FUEL at https://fedorahosted.org/fuel
Prof Hasan of astronomy department would be interested to discuss with us
about involving Astronomy students in telugu localisation .
So I propose a Discussion on FUEL in Telugu localisation for LUG meet on
27th .

Theju ... Its nice to see you back in the list :)

Regards,
Pavithran,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to