Maybe I can add some few more things that maybe intresting and can be trickled down for next metting
Hyperic (www.hyperic.com) ZenOSS(www.zenoss.org) (based on Zope) They are pretty much neat and provide some more info that nagios. Hyperic is petty well designed with their agents Regards Phani On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 3:35 PM, thejaswi_p_23 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi, > Sorry for having been inactive on the mailing list. I have been > contacted by a few prospective speakers and have not been > able to respond back (extremely sorry about that...i don't have > proper access to personal email). > > I would be in city for both the weekends (ie this one and the > next)...so do we conduct a meet during this weekend or the next (on > the sunday during Mukt)? > > BTW Cheedhu has a very good talk slated "NAGIOS: An overview to > enterprise-class network monitoring". > > My personal opinion would be to conduct a meet on the next weekend > and I would love to hear from the Mukt organizers about this. I also > wouldn't like such a good topic that showcases an enterprise ready > Free Software to be limited only to a monthly meet. > > -- > Cheers > Theju > > > -- Phani Arava CTO SATInfotech Pvt Ltd. (M):+919246289689, (O): +914066837657 [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
