My 13" MBP has the sticky out trackpad - almost 1 mm, right side only.
Would be interested if you find anything out about it - cause, repair, etc
etc.

TIA,
Stuart

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 2:44 PM, <imaclist@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>     imaclist@googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/imaclist/topics>
>   Google
> Groups
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
>   Topic digest
>  View all topics
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/imaclist/topics>
>
>    -  Digest for imac...@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics
>    <#14e6252eee94ff49_group_thread_0> - 1 Update
>
>   Digest for imac...@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 2 topics
> <http://groups.google.com/group/imaclist/t/dbef6bd37c26ccd?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
>   Colin Yarwood <colin.yarw...@gmail.com>: Jul 05 02:55AM -0700
>
> Hi Bruce
>
> How are things in AZ?
>
> I just thought I should update my previous postings on my 2 iMac G3s - One
> Bondio and one FlowerPower - you will recall the Bondi doesn't want to do
> anything but show the switch light when on and turn off if held down etc.
> No sounds - no movement!
>
> The Flower power I bought in working but unudated mode and I set about
> correcting it with the intention of getting it to 10.4.11 and working as a
> juke box. It needed OS X updates and more memory. I bought 10.4 on Disk
> through Ebay and it is fine but I bought two DIMMS to Max out memory from
> Amazon but when I put them in, plugged in and switched on it chimed then
> stooped and despite removing the DIMMs and trying to reboot with the old
> DIMMs in again or none at all it wont boot. Its now in the same mode as
> Bondi! I never even got to upgrade to 10.4 (I have the combo upgrade from
> 10.4 to 10.4.11 waiting! Sad!
>
> Meantime a friend has given me two MBPs both 2011 Unibodys one 15" one
> 13".
> They were his two daughters and have not exactly been looked after - one
> has had tea with milk and sugar on the keyboard the bigger one has a
> cracked screen and a kink in the case where some mugger dropped it on
> board
> a boat in Africa where she was on a study tour and grabbed her bag which
> she grabbed back and he let go! I was looking at replacing the keyboard
> myself but decided to get it done - looked at IFixit and a local service
> in
> UK but once I had spoken to the Apple Store (23 miles away!) I realised
> that the costs would only be fractionally more but that they would do more
> than just replace the keyboard as part of the job, so its going in there
> today or tomorrow when I collect the 15" which had a swelling battery, a
> sticky out trackpad and a cracked screen. The plan is to try to get a 24"
> Apple Display and use the bigger one in clamshell mode as a desktop
> [...]

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.