Hi Stuart,

Just been through that exact situation with my MBP Unibody 15" 2011 - Apple
Store in Cambridge UK replaced the battery and agreed to replace the
trackpad if it didn't drop back into place. It had been pushed too far and
they did it in 24 hrs incl replacing trackpad for £130 including VAT (aka
Sales Tax) In fact they found a Graphic Processor problem which was dealt
with without charge under an Apple recognised problem program.

So solution is take it to your apple store - ideally book an appointment at
the Genius Bar through Support on line or if difficult do a walk in visit.
I have now left my 13" with them for surgery too - keyboard replacement ++
hoping its fixable!

Hope this helps - I looked at iFixit and OWC before going to Apple Store.
Their pricves were slightly cheaper but having Apple Guarantee on the work
counts for a lot in my book!

Colin

On 7 July 2015 at 09:01, <imaclist@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>     imaclist@googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/imaclist/topics>
>   Google
> Groups
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
>   Topic digest
>  View all topics
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/imaclist/topics>
>
>    -  Digest for imaclist@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic
>    <#14e678937f19c06e_group_thread_0> - 1 Update
>
>   Digest for imaclist@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic
> <http://groups.google.com/group/imaclist/t/af727b78b5aba828?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
>   Stuart Saunders <stuar...@gmail.com>: Jul 06 02:58PM +0700
>
> My 13" MBP has the sticky out trackpad - almost 1 mm, right side only.
> Would be interested if you find anything out about it - cause, repair, etc
> etc.
>
> TIA,
> Stuart
>
>   Back to top <#14e678937f19c06e_digest_top>
>    You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this
> group. You can change your settings on the group membership page
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/imaclist/join>
> .
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an
> email to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.