Using Setup Assistant, I migrated from my old iMac (24-inch, Early 2009)
with El Capitan 10.11.6 to a new iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017) initially
with Sierra and now upgraded to High Sierra 10.13.4.

All is well except for Keychain. Most Local Items did not transfer. Is this
to be expected?

Is there an easy way to pull my old Local Items keychain? Or must I rebuild
the list manually?

Thank you,

Al Poulin

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.